A crucial field of our activities relates to providing information services, seminars, and training for employees of pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers, and distributors, as well as pharmacies with the involvement of the best industry practicing specialists. Over a 15-year period of work in this area, more than 12 000 specialists took part in advanced training (educational) events. Experts of UKRMEDCERT have held more than 600 events dedicated to about 400 different topics.
The Training center UKRMEDCERT LTD offers training in the following areas:
• basic requirements of Good Practices (GMР, GDP, GCP, GSP);
• regulation of circulation of medical devices and medicines;
• requirements for quality control laboratories and microbiological laboratories;
• practice of implementation of standards ISO 9001, ISO 19011, ISO 17025, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 22000, etc.;
• application of Technical Regulations for medical devices in Ukraine;
• training of inspectors of regulatory authorities (State Service of Ukraine on Medicines and Drugs Control, regulatory authorities of the CIS countries);
• proper implementation and documentation of validation processes
• conducting drug and medical device clinical trials
• implementation of good practice of pharmacovigilance and post-marketing surveillance of medical devices;
• implementation of logistics activities with regard to the circulation of drugs and medical devices
• introduction of a risk-oriented approach into the quality management system of enterprises that produce and distribute medicines and medical devices
Corporate Training is a system of professional development activities designed to educate employees. For its implementation, an individual approach is applied in order to choose a training topic and set up an educational program, based on the client’s requests and the level of staff competencies.
The third line of our activity is expert services. The expert department conducts audits and provides consultations for compliance with GxP requirements. Our auditors and experts have experience in conducting GMP/GDP inspections of many domestic and foreign enterprises, were trained and acquired practical experience in carrying out GMP/GDP inspections, which is confirmed by certificates issued by the Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme – PIC/S, The World Health Organization (WHO) and other training centers.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them, you just need to contact us via the feedback form and we will contact you during business hours, or call +38 (044) 390-63-27
UKRMEDCERT © 2021. All rights reserved.